If you haven’t heard or read about the stones falling from outer space with picture writings you are missing on an interesting part.
And, it hasn’t happened to one time, but twice. Here is an account of 2 similar occurrences happened to different people in different years.
1908 – The location of the incident was close by to the Cowichan Valley, in British Columbia, Canada. This entire story also got placed in an article dated September 5, 1908. It was titled as “A Message From Mars”. This is an account:
- It happened with Willie McKinnon, 14 year back then son of Mr. Angus McKinon.
- He was working in his Father’s garden around half past 11 o’clock.
- This is when a meteor almost 10 inches in diameter projected through the space, and fell 8 m from where the boy was standing.
- It buried itself in the ground.
- Indeed, the meteor had made a lot of sound before falling on the ground; however, the boy thought it to be the sound of a train passing by and did not notice.
- He rushed inside to tell his parents, and they found that the meteor was way hot, and it was almost after half an hour that they were able to handle it.
- The meteor or the stone which fell was round as a marble.
- Its surface was engraved with hieroglyphics.
- While falling the stone piece had caused quite havoc, breaking the branches of the trees.
- There was this report that the Department of Mines, Geological Survey, Ottawa was interested in availing in depth particulars of the same, however, as of now no one knows where the stone is.
1865 – this particular occurrence dates back to around the middle of September. It happened with Mr. James Lumley, who was back then an aged Rocky Mountain trapper. Here is an account of the story-
- He used to cease at the Everett house for many days.
- One day he was busy in trapping in the mountains, almost 75 or 100 miles above the Great Falls of the Upper Missouri.
- Right after the sunset, he witnessed a bright luminous body in the sky above, which was moving with great speed in the easterly direction.
- And, then it all of a sudden separated into particles, which resembled as the bursting of sky-rocket in the air.
- Post few minutes he heard heavy explosions.
- The air had a peculiar odor.
- The next day he discovered that almost 2 miles from the camping place, a path had been cut, giant trees were uprooted, the peaks of the hills were shaved off and even the Earth seemed to furrow up.
- He soon discovered a stone that was divided into compartments and were carved with hieroglyphics.
- He also discovered fragments of a substance which looked a lot like glass.
- He again found dark stains as if made of a liquid.
Both the occurrences ignite curiosity. Immense is left to be discovered and analyzed with respect to the space stones!