Raisins are amazing health items and also an excellent supplement daily to your diet. It has various properties which promote liver health. The main reason behind the success of raisin water is that it is able to stimulate various biochemical processes inside your liver which detox your entire bloodstream very effectively. The grapes themselves provide most of the benefits of the raisin water which is widely known and accepted. If this kind of treatment is followed for several days the digestion will increase and the body will have a lot more energy.
The benefits of the raisin water
Doctors have always recommended that eating raisins in the early morning in an empty stomach would benefit the heart at large rate. This method also reduces the bad cholesterol, prevents constipation and also lowers the triglyceride levels of your body. These benefits increase several folds if the resin water is consumed instead of the actual raisins. The main reason behind this is that the percentage of sugar is reduced while the natural benefits of raisin are still maintained.
A natural source of antioxidants
– Raisins are among the best sources of antioxidants present in nature. Basically they are just dried grapes, grapes which are rich in bioflavonoid which strengthens your body’s immune system and also protects the body from various free radicals.
Helps detox the body
– Kidney and liver are one of the most essential organs present in our body which cleanse our blood and removes all the heavy metals and toxins present in the body. But due to some bad food habits and consumption of fatty foods these functions are inhibited. Consumption of raisin water can solve these problems very effectively.
– By drinking raisin water you are able to totally purify your bloodstream as well as improve your liver function and also digestion. It helps in segregating all the stomach acids which helps in absorbing the nutrients better and process the food effectively. These benefits could be noticed two days after the consumption if raisin water.
How to make the raisin water?
- Initially the main concern should be about selecting the proper raisins. The bright and shiny ones must be ignored as their shine is a result of various artificial additives which are mixed with them.
- Raisins must be washed and put aside.
- Two cups of water should be allowed to come to a boil and then raisins should be added. The mixture should be allowed to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Next day, the raisins should be removed from the water and the water should be reheated. Then with an empty stomach, just after waking up, the water should be drunk, either hot or cold according to the preferences.
- This procedure should be followed for several days at a stretch. Everything should be prepared and kept ready at night so that the water could be drunk easily in the morning.
- This routine must be followed for 4 days at least. It should always be made sure that the raisins are dark in color and do not have any artificial additives and color given to them.
featured image: source