It turns out that rubbing your stomach two minutes a day with nothing else but your hands, can literally help you get rid of the belly fat.
It may sound unbelievable, but but Dr. Stephen Chang, an M.D. and Ph.D. who’s trained in both Western and Chinese medicine, claims that this simple 2-minute internal exercise, which is not of Western origin, but rather came from the wisdom of ancient Chinese sages — has been used successfully as a self-healing stomach remedy for over 6,000 years.
This natural form of internal exercise cleanses and detoxifies to melt away fat and helps to achieve your ideal weight and health.
Typical Western external exercises like crunches are great for firming up your abdominal muscles, they don’t do anything about the layer of fat that sits on top of them. In fact, one of the persistent myths of Western exercise is that by working out the muscles, you can automatically turn fat into muscle, and that just ‘aint true.
According to Dr. Chang, losing weight is all about increasing the efficiency of the digestive system. So if you have ever wondered why you still can’t lose extra pounds even if you cut the calories and hit the gym, the answer is simple: your digestive and eliminatory systems are not working properly.
The following 2 minute exercise will speed up a digestive system, metabolizes the fatty tissues around the stomach and flushes them through your blood, urine, sweat and feces.
How to do the stomach-rubbing exercise?
- Lie down flat either on the bed or on the floor. Pull up a shirt to bare the abdominal area.
- Rub your hands vigorously together to make them warm.
- Place hand directly on your belly button and start making small circles around it, gradually making the circles larger.
- Try to use rather firm and comfortable pressure, rub slowly.
- Focus on the heat building up around your stomach. Do massage around 2 minutes or more. It is highly important to keep the abdominal area warm while you do the exercise, especially in winter months.
To achieve better results make the exercise twice a day – once before breakfast and just before you go to bed. People claim to see the difference after one week of regular practice.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine the stomach is the center of energy. Massaging the stomach in the manner described above therefore accomplishes more than just melting away adipose tissue.
Be aware, that rubbing massage is not recommended after heavy meal, for pregnant women or those having inflammation of the uterus, ovaries and bladder.