Are you gearing up for some weight loss? Is strict diet a part of your weight plan management program? Do you want to make sure that you lose that extra pound from the waist line? With so much going on inculcating strict diet, exercise and lifestyle tweaks, what about the metabolism rate! Indeed, you need to enhance your metabolism to make sure that your weight is well managed.
Here are some tips which will aid you in the process:
1. Your daily calories
-you need almost 1200 calories per day to make sure that you are active. However, in order to gain the same, it is recommended to inculcate high fiber carbohydrates, lean protein and healthy fats in your diet plan.
2. Green tea
– there is immense benefit associated with green tea. Include it in your diet as it contains ECGC. It is this ECGC which enhances metabolism. So, if you are one of those, who love tea, go with the green tea instead!
3. Incorporate weight training
– you need to diet including weight training. Pursue this almost 2 to 3 times a week. In fact, try to include heavier weights. This will ensure that you are able to burn down your muscle. This will aid in enhancing your metabolism. A workout for up to 3 days, it will pursue the needful metabolic rate.
4. Motion is imperative
– use the stairs instead of the lift, engage in taking a walk even if it is for a small distance, and keep going. Staying in motion enhances metabolism. Make motion indispensable.
– seaweed consists of fucoxanthin. Hence, if you can tolerate it for your body use fucoxanthin in amalgamation with green tea. It has an anti-obesity effect.
6. Add vinegar to salads
– while vinegar adds taste to the salads, there is another aspect about it. That interesting feature is that it at the same time stimulates burning of fat. Tossing the olive oil with vinegar adds to the healthy fat and at the same time, accelerates the fat reducing effect.
7. Fish diet
– Omega-3 fatty acids are found in fish oil. These pursue wonders to your metabolism. And, if you cannot eat fish, you should definitely inculcate the highest-quality fish oil supplement. However, take assistance from your doctor for the same.
8. Include dairy
– Dairy products have Nicotinamide riboside. When there is more NR around mitochondria it results in greater metabolism. This in turn reduces obesity. Hence, go ahead, add on all the dairy products in your diet and enjoy the meal.
9. Include watermelon
– Arginine is an amino acid and it prevents fat. It at the same time avoids the storage of fat. Hence, when you include watermelon as fruit salads or drinks it adds to an enhanced metabolism.
10. Go organic
– foods with chemical preservative have obesogens. It is these obesogens which gives rise to obesity. However, when you use organic food as a part of your diet, you can easily avoid this fat causing component.
Hence, go ahead and enjoy healthy and nutritious food, follow the above tips and increase your metabolism.