In Italy the pizza is an ancient art that has become a timeless passion throughout the world – loved by millions. It has managed to evolve to the extent that it has conquered the world: it’s now hard to imagine life without pizza!
Fruit pizza is different approach to well know dish, it is quick, easy, relatively healthy and absolutely beautiful. And of course it is delicious too. As a bonus to add is that fruit pizza recipes are easy for the kids to help out with. They’ll take such pride in the creation of these beautiful fruit pizzas and they can help with virtually every step.
The big problem will be getting people to wait a while before cutting into it!
- 1 16.5 oz. package refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups assorted fruit of your choice. We used mandarin oranges, kiwis, raspberries, and blackberries.
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, strained
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Spread cookie dough evenly onto a greased pizza pan.
- Bake 14 minutes at 375 °F, and let cool.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar, and beat until smooth and even.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled cookie dough.
- Arrange your fruit on top of the cheese.
- Mix strained preserves with water until blended, and brush mixture on fruit.
- Cut into slices, serve, and enjoy!