When the sun is blazing, there’s nothing more satisfying than a tasty treat to cool you down. These ice pops are refreshing and the perfect treat on a hot day.
Check out the step-by-step tutorial below to see how easy, inexpensive, and delicious these are to make at home. Trust me, it’s the perfect summer treat for a cookout or a snack.
What You Need:
— Fresh fruit (blueberries, strawberries, oranges and kiwi)
— Coconut water
— Ice pop mold
— Popsicle sticks
— *Additional: Cutting board and kitchen knife
1. Thinly slice the fresh fruit.
2. Place approximately 3 to 4 pieces of fruit into each popsicle mold, making sure to leave enough room for the coconut water.
3. Next, add the coconut water to each mold, making sure it is filled to the very top.
4. Place the cover over the container and insert wooden popsicle sticks into each section.
5. Place into the freezer for several hours
When they’re ready, pop them out of the tray and enjoy!
featured image: recipeshubs.com