The art of graffiti started a number of arguments and discussions, whether it is an art or sort of vandalism. If you can’t decide either, whether you like it or no, there is another way to create art on the walls of your house, country house and other places: the moss graffiti. It is quite easy to do. Check it out and try by yourself:
What you will need:
- small handful of moss,
- buttermilk – 2 cups or yogurt, not flavored one
- water – two cups
- sugar – ½ tbs
- corn syrup
What do you need to do:
1. Clean the collected moss and remove as much soil and ground from its roots as possible.
2. Break the moss into small pieces and place it into the blender.
3. Add the buttermilk or yogurt, sugar and water and mix it until the plain mixture.
4. Pour it into the bucket and don’t liquefy too much as the moss cells must stay intact.
5. And now you can create your own moss graffiti and watch how it turns into art.
Have a look at this gallery of moss graffiti and get inspired for your next decoration project!