Planet Nibiru has always been in the limelight! Indeed, it is the so called Planet 9 or Planet X. And it has always been a topic of analysis and speculation. Buzz has always centered on this planet, as much as that back in 2003 it was believed that this planet would finish Earth. And, it was also predicted that it would hit our Earth on December 2015 and before it in September 2015.
However, it is again in the news for a similar reason. It is alleged to arrive in 2017. In accordance with the news, books and articles, beyond the boundaries of our solar system, is a super massive planet which is called Nibiru.
In accordance with, Zecharia Sitchin, it is the 12th planet in relation to the Sumerian cosmology. It is the abode of the alien race, Anunnaki – which is a very advanced extraterrestrial civilization. It is also known as Marduk. It docks in at the solar system of the Earth with a clockwise elliptical orbit.
There is instigation to the fact that the Nibiru, Planet 9 and Planet X are not same.
Here are some speculations about the same:
- In the year 2008, the Japanese researchers announced that in accordance with their calculations, at a distance of about 100 AU and size of two thirds of the planet Earth is an “undiscovered planet.
- In accordance with the Washington Post- A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite… ‘All I can tell you is that we don’t know what it is,’ said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist.”
- Then, there is the US News World report, which also indicates that, the Planet X or Nibiru does exist.
- There was also an article published in Newsweek back on July 13, 1987. It disclosed that there is a possibility of a 10th planet orbiting around the Sun.
- And, then there is the most renowned of all reports, which originate from the 2 Caltech experts in 2016. In consonance with them, they have found a planet beyond the orbit of Pluto.
- Michael Brown and Konstantin Batygin, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, in January 2016, proposed that the erratic movement of icy worlds nestled beyond the orbit of Neptune can be due to a gigantic planet.
- In fact, scientists say that there is a planet Nine or Planet X, which is responsible for the weird movement of objects in the outer parts of the solar system.
And, the latest speculation is by the author David Meade. He believes that, Nibiru or a planet with similar attributes will arrive in 2017, in the Earth’s solar system, and there is a probability that it will crash into Earth by October 2017.
However, as always NASA rubbishes all the speculations and feels it to be an internet hoax.
So, waiting and watching is the only thing which can be done pertaining to Nibiru!