You must have all heard about the Star of the Christmas! Indeed, the guiding star which led the three wise men to come and worship Lord Jesus Christ. There have been references that the star was the brightest of all stars and lit up the sky that night!
What if you were told that a similar event is going to happen in the near future? The most endearing aspect of the same is that not just prophecies, but the astronomers to instigate of the event. Though undoubtedly with a disparate implication.
- The astronomers in Michigan, US believe that the collision of two distant stars will fabricate a massive, really big ‘Boom star’. By 2022, it will be visible from Earth.
- However, Rabbi Yosef Berger associated with King David’s Tomb, Mount Zion; Jerusalem has something else to say. In accordance to the Rabbi, the soon to be explosion provides evidence to a Messianic prophecy coming true.
What do the Rabbi has to say?
This is what the Breaking Israel News, cited. In accordance with them Rabbi Moses, also known as Ramban has made this claim.
- In fact, he has also brought into notice the verse which clearly indicates of a star appearing as proof, which implies that Messiah will come one day.
- The literature of Jewish mystical thought has the foundational work in the form of The Zohar.
- The Zohar has the minutest description about the number and color of stars.
- In the reference Berger, points to a Biblical verse, which is similar to the Jewish literature found in Numbers 24:17.
- In accordance to the extract-‘I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh; there shall step forth a star out of Yakov, and a scepter shall rise out of Yisrael, and shall smite through the corners of Moab, and break down all the sons of Seth.’
What do the astronomers have to say?
- It was reported that there is a probability that the night sky will soon see a new star in 2022 as predicted by a group of astronomers.
- The binary star system is being studied by a professor, according to which two stars are orbiting each other. He claims that it is these two stars which will soon coalesce together to fabricate ‘Boom star’.
- There will be an explosion known as a supernova, whereby the stars will end their lives. It is this explosion, which will make them the brightest stars visible in the sky.
It is really tedious to predict the stars that can be seen from Earth millions of light years away, however, Professor Larry Molnar, Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan, claims of predicting one well in advance. In accordance with him:-
- It will be visible as a part of the Constellation Cygnus.
- This entire exploration is known as KIC 9832227.
- It began in 2013.
- The observation of KIC 9832227 will be pursued the next year, utilizing Large Array, the XMM-Newton Spacecraft and the Infrared Telescope Facility.
It will be the first time that the astronomers will be able to catch the dying star!