We are looking for experienced professional who can drive traffic to our website and social media platforms via creating a new user acquisition plan for our submission platform, targeting photographers, designers, illustrators, and other artists.
We expect from candidate:
– fluent English (advance level)
– experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
– knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO, PPC/CPA and Google Analytics
Responsibilities and daily duties:
– monitors social media channels and conducts social listening; responds on topics
– design and implement marketing strategy across all channels
– update our social sites like Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Pinterest etc.
– prepare internal and external announcements, press releases, analytics reports, presentations, sales support, etc. as needed
If you are interested in working at Look4ward, please fill in the form below or send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org