Both the white and yolk of an egg are rich in nutrients: the yolk contains 90% of the calcium and iron of the egg, which makes it healthy; the egg white other hand offers natural protein, which is also good for body. Besides, eggs are an important and versatile ingredient for cooking, as their particular chemical make up is literally the glue of many important baking reactions.
There are some health benefits you might gain by including eggs in your daily diet.
1. One medium size egg is able to provide you a lot of energy and 6 grams of high quality protein. As egg doesn’t contain Vitamin C better to combine it with an organ juice or any other food which supplies you Vitamin C for breakfast.
2. The egg is increasing levels of iron which carries oxygen to the blood, making it very important mineral. The form of iron the egg contains called heme iron, it is absorbed in to the body faster than ordinary iron.
3. Eggs are packed with plenty of vitamins. The whites are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper. Egg yolks contain more calories and fat. They are the source of cholesterol, fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and lecithin – the compound that enables emulsification in recipes such as hollandaise or mayonnaise.
4. Regular consumption of eggs may help you to loose some weight. If you decide to start off your days with eggs, then you will most certainly feel fuller for a longer period of time.
5. The scientist claim the eggs can effect your brain function because of the compound called choline, responsible for improving human’s memory. It is very beneficial for pregnant women a they can get 28% of their daily choline intake by consuming eggs.
6. You can reduce the level of having any vision problem if your diet includes eggs, broccoli and spinach. The eggs can even deal with blindness in the elderly. The eggs are filled with nutrients and antioxidants, which take care of the eye sight and decrease the risk of cataracts by 50%.
7. If you eat eggs on regular base it can improve your bones structure. Vitamin D, contained it he egg, absorbs the calcium and preserves the bones. The eggs may reduce the osteoporosis symptoms, as well as any other dairy product.
8. Finally, eggs have right nutrients to fix possible problems with hair and nails. If you suffer from ban hair or nails it means your body lacks for minerals and vitamins and shows reaction on the outside.
It is also very important to to eat them moderately. Consuming about two eggs a day can definitely improve your lifestyle.